Unknown

Flavor test - protein powder

Since I am an ovo-lacto vegetarian, but I don't really eat eggs to often, my sister suggested me to start drinking protein shakes at least after my workouts. It seemed simple enough at first, but as soon as I got to the shop, I had to realize, that there are a lot of flavors to chose from (not to mention brands and packing sizes). The paradox of choice.




My sister made me first try Her vegan shake, which was... well... not very tasty. Then I tried the one that my brother in law uses, a Cocoa flavored SciTec Whey, which was a lot better, though I tried that one with milk. Around the same time, BioTech USA sent me and my running community a free package of ISO powders, Gels and Magnesium shots for testing:



The package also included a loyalty card, which I used the first time a couple of days later at the local BioTech shop to buy my package of lemon flavored powder:


Since then I've tried I think all the other flavors available at BioTech (most of them with 25g samples). The ones I can remember: Lemon, Banana, Pineapple-mango, Tiramisu (seriously?!), Chocolate-Coconut. When I came to Morocco, I packed two 454g packages with Chocolate and Strawberry Yogurt flavors. The latter one... let's just say that it makes the whole world pink. But the Chocolate flavored whey proved to be the best choice for me, and I think I'll stick to it from now on. 

So, what is Your preferred flavor / brand? Let me know in the comments.

And as always, thanks for reading, sharing and +1s are always appreciated. You can follow the blog on Google+Twitter, and Facebook.


Unknown

About Unknown

Amateur fun runner, geek, hiker.

1 comments :

Write comments