Unknown

The most awesome medal hanger






If You are a runner, cyclist, etc. who goes to races, sooner or later You will have to face the problem of finding the proper installment suitable for the medals.



There are plenty of options on the internet for sale or as DIY tutorials, from the simple hangers like this:

Image result for medal hanger
Source: https://pamiejane.wordpress.com/tag/medal-hangers/
to some more sophisticated ones, like this:

display
Source: https://twomomsandajourney.wordpress.com/2016/01/19/running-medal-display/
Luckily, I did not have to bother with finding the perfect one, as roughly a year ago my sister was wondering about what my Christmas present should be. You can figure out the rest. The important thing is, that thanks to my sister and my father, I got the most awesome medal hanger in the world, and after a couple of months of waiting and moving to a new place, it has finally become the central part of  my corridor decoration.


So, what about You? How do You store, display the medals? 


And as always: Thanks for reading! Sharing, comments and +1s are always appreciated. You can follow the blog on Google+Twitter, and Facebook.

Unknown

About Unknown

Amateur fun runner, geek, hiker.

2 comments

Write comments
Jimy
AUTHOR
December 16, 2017 at 4:10 AM delete

I do have lots of medal which I got on securing first position since my secondary classes so now I finally got an idea that how to keep it properly.

Reply
avatar
July 30, 2021 at 1:21 PM delete

DO YOU NEED A LOAN? patialalegitimate515@gmail.com
We give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 2% Captain One provide Excellent and Professional Financial Services and we are known and genuine money lenders across the globe Our services include the following:
*Student Loans
Truck Loan
Personal Loan
Debt consolidation loan
Car Loans
Business Loan
Student Loan
Mortgage Loan
Refinancing Loan
Home Loan
Improvement loan
Construction Loan
Looking forward to receive your reply and I will advise you on how to get the fund to your bank account and interest rate will also be discuss before both parties will sign the Loan Contract
Agreement.contact us no matter your location no collateral for more information on how to get started:(Whats App) number: +919394133968 patialalegitimate515@gmail.com Mr Jeffery

Reply
avatar